We still have 2016-17 dates available for NYC/New England couples!
Our packages and pricing are updated for 2017. If you would like to work with us, please fill out the contact form at the bottom of the page to schedule your free consultation!
This is the package for you, if: You're on the ball. You know you don't need a full service wedding planner, but you're a little concerned about how everything is going to come together on your wedding day. You know you can handle planning the design and the projects, and you have a firm handle on the big picture and the tiniest details. All you need a trusted professional to make sure all your hard work pays off and everything runs smoothly so you can enjoy your day.
- Wedding Day Coordination (hourly options listed below)
- Coordination of rehearsal
- 2-hour pre-wedding consultation ($40/hour for additional)
- Liaison to all vendors the week of wedding
- Management of set up / tear down at venues
- Oversight of personal items and DIY decorations
- Transportation of small items between venues as needed
- Event management according to timeline
- Appropriate extra staffing as needed
- Management of last-minute changes
- Return of rental items (limitations apply)
- And much more!
Limited Day - $849
- 8 Hours on day of wedding
- Rehearsal coordination
Full Day - $1059
- Unlimited hours on wedding day
- Rehearsal AND rehearsal dinner coordination (up to 50-guest dinner)
This is the package for you, if: You have lots of creative ideas, and you have a pretty good idea how to execute them. You might not know everything there is to know about invitation etiquette or how to write a seating chart. You would welcome some advice on topics like choosing vendors and staying on budget, and you want someone looking out for your best interests at every step of the way. Includes Day-of Coordination, plus more!
- Full Day-of Coordination Package (see above)
- 12 Hours of pre-wedding consultation
- Custom wedding website with online RSVP
- 10% off KEEvents Custom Invitations & Event Stationery
Engagement to Altar
This is the package for you, if: You're engaged! Now what?! For the couple who wants true white glove, top to bottom service -- from budget planning and venue vetting to invitation etiquette and seating charts, this package is as all-inclusive as it gets. While we don't love the word "traditional" when it comes to weddings, this package is what is traditionally known as full service "wedding planning".
- Finishing Touch Package (listed above)
- Unlimited consultation hours
- Budget guidance and personalized online worksheet
- Personalized online planning checklist
- Vendor vetting and venue touring accompaniment where possible
- 15% off KEEvents Custom Invitations & Event Stationery
- 15% off KEEvents Paper Flower Package
Not sure what a Day-of Coordinator does? Think your venue coordinator will take care of everything? Think Again.